Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching up

A while back i posted a photo of the blocks for the Birdie Stitches BOM Flickr Group but I really didnt get far in finishing the blocks. So... Im catching up! I have January done! and February half way there!

Any comments about the colors used or anything? Im totally new at this.


Also, I bought this fabric and I love it, but I'd like some coordinating pieces from the same line. I have NO clue who the designer is or the line... does anyone recognize?

See you all soon when i can post more blocks finished, or even a sneak peak at a very rainbow-ee quilt im making!

1 comments:

regulargal May 4, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

Love the square and the fabric has great colours. Great look to the blog!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP