Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time for a change

My blog has been so bright and cheerful for so long, it needed a change. The funny thing is? all those flowers, the butterfly... its sooo NOT me. I love earthy colors such as browns and greens, and I love being muted. That brightness was getting to me.

So I have started to change my blog to reflect me! Hang in as this might take a day or two, but It shall be done by Friday. Will you come see it on Friday and give me your honest opinion?

Yours,
The Nut

8 comments:

Sarah Batdorf January 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I love BIRDS! tweet tweet This is a be-a-utiful change. So serene and pretty.

Unknown January 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Cute cute cute! Love the "muted" look and the birds!

Unknown January 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

I like it, Angela! Everything is so easy to find and read now. And I'm so HONORED that you'd put a link to my blog in the navigation bar!

Caroline January 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

It looks GOOD Angela! Love the graphic design of the blog now. I am impressed about you having changed html and everything! Cool ... not nutty LOL

Sara January 28, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

This is looking beautiful. I love the changes.

Shalae January 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

It looks great. What template are you using that lets you have three columns and tabs at the top. Can I ask:)!

Jennifer January 29, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I like it!!! And I love the how easy and simple things look. I need to learn some things from you. My blog is a mess! Things just look crazy. How did you do the navigation bar? Where did you learn how to do the html?

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

I love it Angela! - it looks great and I know you put a lot of work into this. Well done, girlfriend!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP