Friday, April 10, 2009

Porcupine Meatballs - Gluten Free

Im being cute and using a recipe card I created. The challenge today for the Friday Foodie Fix (lots of recipes at that link) was to use Eggs, I hope they dont kick me out since the recipe only calls for one egg. Im new at this cooking gluten free. I still need to modify MANY of my recipes and try them before i share them! lol.

So thanks for looking, here is the card:

















Products used to create the card are from ScrapGirls.com: Syndee Nuckles' Hoot and Annie Collection and LD Hen Hand Font. Card will not print, but you are welcome to recreate by purchasing those products!

2 comments:

Heather @CeliacFamily.com April 10, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

These sound really interesting. I've never tried rice in meatballs. I look forward to giving it a try.

Anonymous April 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

My thought about your recipe card is nicely designed and I got a kick (lol)from having only one egg..

About this blog...

The contents of this blog are the random thoughts, experiences, and creativity of a nutty person.

Labels

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP