Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Foodie Fix - Best Omelet (gluten free)

I decided to use this recipe that my family, who does not like avocados like i do, will eat. This omelet is the best and everyone eats it up!

I decided to use my scrapping skills to make up the recipe all cute. If you want to replicate the recipe, I got all the products from ScrapGirls.com (see below).

















Products used from ScrapGirls.com : Syndee Nuckles Noteworthy Collection Biggie ; LD Chicken Scratch Font

1 comments:

thewholegang April 17, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

A woman after my own heart. I love bacon and avocados together which is why I made that crazy dish. I love the idea in an omelet. Great job! Gonna have it this weekend!

About this blog...

The contents of this blog are the random thoughts, experiences, and creativity of a nutty person.

Labels

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP