Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am a nutty mom... look what i let happen.

We had that huge blizzard this last weekend. Got at least 2 feet of snow and drifts as high as 3 feet. Its all melting in 2 days! Totally amazing.

The setup we have for our playground area is surrounded by railroad ties, in the attempt to keep mulch in the area. Every time the snow melts, a pool forms. Zoey came home and exclaimed, "Swimming mommy!" and wanted to put on her swimsuit. My first instinct was, um.. melted snow, COLD!!! But then the nut in my head said "ah mom, let her do it." So i did. Here she is. (oh and sister Angelique did join her but i didnt get a video..)


Melted Snow Swimming Pool from Angela Nussbaum on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

It's now official - you are definitely a NUT! LOL!

Shari April 21, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I just love her little voice! You aren't as much a nutty mom as you are a fun mom! Way cool Mama! :o)

Decker Family April 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Way too cute!

Dee April 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Ok that was weird! I tried to get that last comment to post as me not the blog! LOL

Lisa Laxton April 21, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

lol...it looks really strange to see her in a swim suit all bare legged and all, with snow in the back ground! lol

Working the Line April 22, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Oh my goodness -- that's too cold looking for me.. but hey life is to have fun even if it's a bit of a crazy moment -- LOL!

Working the Line April 22, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Hey that last comment it's me really Kristeen from The Gough Inn but it said Scott well that's my husband name and I am using his lap top.

Unknown April 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Funny Angela!! My boys watched and thought it might be too cold for them LOL!

Michelle April 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Too cute!!
I got the chills just watching it, way too cold. LOL. Great childhood memories. "one time my mom let me swim in the melted snow"!!

gfe--gluten free easily May 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

She's in training for those polar bear charity plunges! ;-) Kids never forget those special moments. Way cool. Good for you, Angela!

Thanks again for stopping by gfe. I really appreciate your comments. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog. :-)

Shirley

About this blog...

The contents of this blog are the random thoughts, experiences, and creativity of a nutty person.

Labels

Site Meter

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP