Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP - #30

Ahhhh... the nice June days...


Finished: Well I did manage to finally finish this quilt!!! Yeah and a month early too!


In Progress:
Birdie Block of the Month   On March and it still looks like this:


Marshmellow Brochette   Quilt Along (for Angelique) on to the next step, made the strips.
 Decided i needed to do some planning for step 3 and did so much math my mind is spinning. However, here is a picture of the pink we chose... what do you think?

New This Week:
  I need to figure out a way to take these old quilt items and make them into a pillow for my mother in law... not sure how to do it or even how to fix the one... any thoughts? ideas?


I also am going to start a quilt with this group:  (fabrics are sort of selected using a ton of 5" charms that are kinda random)

My other daughter has fabrics for a quilt for her.. i need to pick a pattern or idea and get cutting soon. These are her fabrics... Puncuation (i think) and a Robert K solid:


WiP Wednesday #30 Recap:
Last week's total: 3
Finished this week: 1
In progress this week: 2
New this week: 2
This week's total: 4

1 comments:

Melissa June 10, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

Oooh! I can't wait to see your challenge quilt in person! It looks great in the picture. :)

Bring your old quilt items on Monday night - I'm sure Susan and Jodi and Traci can give you a million ideas! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP