Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WIP - #29

Checking in!!


Finished:
Mug rugs for teachers and secretaries. I did not get photos of all of them :( pooh!

This is a photo from the Art Hop where Crafty Laine hosted some of our mug rugs for show from the FrontRangeModernQuiltGuild. Mine are the last two on the right.


In Progress:
Birdie Block of the Month 
Got Feb finished:
March almost....


Robert Kaufman Solid challenge just needs the binding completed:

New This Week:
Marshmellow Brochette   Quilt Along (for Angelique) ran out of blue fabric!!



WiP Wednesday #29 Recap:
Last week's total: Didnt check in!
Finished this week: 5 mug rugs (that counts right?)
In progress this week: 2
New this week: 1
This week's total: 3

7 comments:

Katie B June 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Love your solids quilt! And all that Central Park makes me happy. :)

Elizabeth Dackson June 1, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Your solids quilt is stunning, I love it!! Have you seen this month's Birdie block? Yikes, it looks like a bunch of work, but I bet it will be cute in the end. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

littlemissmk June 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

oooh, your marshmallow brochettes quilt is looking amazing so far!

quirky granola girl June 1, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

your kaufman solids challege quilt is fantastic!

Lynette June 1, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Oh, you're doing the Birdies :) I'm going to do this one when I have stuff cleared off my list. Probably won't get to it until next January, but I have a layer cake for it and am carefully saving all the block drawings. Yours look good!

Melinda June 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Love your birdies! I just found out about this one today because I saw a button on someone else's blog. Yours are great!

M-R Charbonneau June 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Great job on that solids quilt. It's beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP