Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flying Teeth

This is a funny story. Angelique is a bit timid when it comes to losing her teeth. She has only lost 2 prior to this, even though shes already 7 years old. The top two teeth have been loose for a very long time. The dentist even commented in October that one of them should be out soon. Angelique wouldn't wiggle though, or even try. She would get so scared!

On Sunday at lunch, we noticed she was eating funny. Angelique commented her top teeth hurt when she eats, So i looked at them and saw that both teeth were barely hanging there!

At home I insisted on her wiggling it or letting me do it. She was wiggling it and crying in fear. Dad came out and with some pliers and started teasing her. When he suggested tying a string to it and her slamming the door, to my surprise she was up for it!


Flying Tooth from Angela Nussbaum on Vimeo.

3 comments:

B.E.Hughes January 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

LOL... PRICELESS!

Thanks for sharing this!

Vaughnde January 30, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I hope she got both teeth out. My dad used to do that with us kids. I hope too that Angelique gets over her fears and realizes that this is a wonderful part of growing up :) Give the sweetie pie a HUG for me!

Kricket's Blog February 13, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Loved this! My 7 year old Granddaughter has 2 loose upper teeth but won't let me anywhere near her mouth.
When she comes over tomorrow I'll show this to her.

I use to attach the string to the dogs collar and through the ball, my son thought it was fun. LOL

thanks for sharing

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP