Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines for the girls.

Every year i do something fun and different for the girls. Anonomously. This year I wanted to do something very neat for them. I created these neat felt and fleece dolls. The red one is a picture i found that Angelique had drawn, the other two are my creations (zoey knows im making these, and requested a bunny). I really liked making these and might make some and see if they can sell. Im also working on some cute felt barrettes. It does me good to do things with my hands to create, it makes me feel good, it destresses me, and its fun.

Happy Valentines Day to YOU, too!!!

 
 

5 comments:

Janine February 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Super cute Angela! What a great mom you are! :)

Vaughnde February 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Angela these are adorable! The girls will love them!

B.E.Hughes February 14, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

SO SWEET! Darling gifts for your girls! Perhaps you could sell them on ebay until you get a little shop set up. Copyright them first! COOL! GO, mama!

Vaughnde February 20, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Angela,
You have received the Sunshine Award. Come by and pick it up from my blog :)

Mandy March 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

These are wonderful. I love them. I'm sure your kids do too.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP