Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A new me.

I did it! I cut that hair! That long, glorious mane of golden hair! It took a bit of work for my dear husband to give the okay. But alas he did! I have measured the braid cut off, 13.25 inches! All going to locks of love!

Here is a before, after and braid picture.

Thats such a bad before.. ugh!


Thats the braid!

There I am! Dont I look purty with my curls?

**(I updated this thread to include the layout I did of my new hair)**
Products used for layout:
Amanda McGee's Fruit Smoothie Collection Biggie
Amanda McGee's Fruit Smoothie Embellishment Mini
ScrapGirls Lettering Delights Hen Hand Font
Shalae Tippetts Dynamic Brush Set: Basic Stitching 4901 Biggie
Amanda Sok's ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Metallic Stitching 6401 Super Biggie

2 comments:

Amy Lemaniak July 16, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

It looks great Angela! It was so kind of you to donate it to Locks of Love. :-)

Caroline July 18, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Love your new look Angela! Very pretty and I love your happy face on the picture in the LO!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP