Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane Blog Game!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!*

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

*I reserve the right to delete any offensive, mean, untrue, embarrassing, incriminating, unflattering, humiliating, this makes me look like a dork, etc. comments ;)

2 comments:

Amy Lemaniak July 17, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

I'm sure I'll have a new one after October :) But I'll always remember how you helped me with one of the MB games during Mischief Week (I think that's what it was!) before we were WC Team members. I can't wait to meet you in SLC!

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

I guess I qualify as knowing you a "little." With a small memory bank to draw from, I guess my memory is of the goofy letters I sent you with my submissions and all the dumb things I did wrong and even having to re-submit. The memory I'll have forever is of your patience with me!

I LOVE your blog, btw! The design is gorgeous, and that His and Hers collection is perfect. I'm stuck in a plain old template. Some day I'll have to learn how to make my own design. And great picture of you on the ferris wheel! Way to go for doing it for your girls! You're a great mama!

Now I'm off to post these instructions. What a great idea!

Heather
www.homeschoolblogger.com/teabaglady

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP