Monday, July 18, 2011

Caught the bug ..... Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long

I caught it! and its got me badly!

The farmers wife quilt-a-long hosted by Amanda and Angela, where you make 2 blocks out of the book a week.



A blog posting at Pleasant Home had me super excited. She was so organized about the process that I felt I could totally handle this project!

I sure do hope I can do this! I wont have the book until later this week (shipping ugh). But


But now for my DILEMMA......

I'm thinking of using these fabrics combined with a solid.. maybe white? I don't know what solid to use... Any ideas? White, snow, charcoal, or other?

Kona Snow?
Kona White?
Help me out!!

1 comments:

Kate July 18, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Angela! You're so brave. :) Now I feel like I know someone in the 'popular' crowd. Ha! I like the White...it looks so crisp against the repro prints. Can't wait to see your blocks!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP