Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dreams

It never ceases to amaze me how many things Angelique can come up with in regards to what she wants to be when she grows up. Ive had: Mom, Teacher, Truck Driver, Principle, Bagger, Author, Illustrator, Coach... the list just goes on. My most favorite though is when she came home a couple of weeks ago and said "Mom, when I grow up, I wanna be a Scrap Girl." LOL! She went on to tell me how my job is the best job in the world. How whenever I sit down to work, I am always happy. And how sometimes I laugh at the computer. She made me realize, hey, I really am blessed to have such a wonderful job.

Here is my future Scrap Girl. This photo was taken 3 years ago, when she was 3.

















Supplies used all at www.scrapgirls.com: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Creative Expression, ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Chip, UPPER Case 2, ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Chip, LOWER Case, Well Loved Embellishment Biggie


1 comments:

Caroline November 5, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

How sweet! Great job indeed .... I think the same each time I chat with you all and this makes me laugh :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP