Friday, April 22, 2011

Suprise Stash!

A dear dear friend of mine (maker of my i-spy quilt) sent me a stash of fabrics! I opened up the box and spread all of the fabrics on the floor so i could lovingly adore each one and think of many ideas for them.



My daughters were excited, they were quick to tell me their favorites.
Sabryna liked the Oranges: 

Angelique liked the green "wet picture":

Zoey liked the ones with GOLD in them:

I couldnt chose a favorite, but i was a bit sad the mug rug swap for the Front Range Modern Quilt Guild happened already. My partner loves Giraffe's and i couldnt find one for her!





Now off to do an easter project!!!

1 comments:

Greenstylemom April 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

What a fun gift! I love scraps.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP