Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catching up.

I have fallen into a depression, and with that comes the big word "PROCRASTINATION". I have let way to many things fall behind. I know I'm not suddenly healed, or better, but I know that if I push myself to catch up, I wont feel so bad about my surroundings. Your environment can affect how you feel.

So here is my list of Catching Up:
*Get those Girl Scout Cookies out of the house
*Keep work tasks done and completed ahead of time
*Clean the sink 2x a day for a few days (its that bad, hate steel sinks)
*Cook 40 pounds of chicken in a week for MOPS
*Complete behind week layouts for ScrapGirls 52
*Take a photo a day NOW
*Show up for Parent Teacher conferences
*complete bible study homework this week
*begin waking up at 5 am again and continue personal study of Jesus
*quickly come up with an activity for Girl Scouts tomorrow
*keep hanging in one step at a time

So... I'm going to do it, get caught up and stay current on things I need to do. Here is one of my list tasks started:



Products used from scrapgirls.com: Happy Family Collection Biggie; ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Basic Shadows 6501; Lettering Delights Underwood Pica Font;

1 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

You can send those GS Cookies to my house! :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP