Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heights



I am deathly afraid of heights! So much so, that at times its a chore to even stand on a stool! My dear family just does not understand.

Though I do have to say, there is nothing more exhilarating in life than challenging your fear and go for it! There is such a natural rush of adrenaline, excitement, and fun. Just be careful how you go about challenging it.

About a week ago, my girls, myself and my mother in law, decided to go to the "North Pole". They get to brag about having the "highest" Ferris Wheel in the world. Course the thing is sitting on the side of a mountain! My mother in law was not one to ride rides, and this one required an adult. Of course I'm such a sweet mom, gotta let the girls experience this ride, right?

Needless to say, I was scared outta my mind! There was also a thunderstorm near by! I wish i had taken my camera up with me!

See me?

3 comments:

Caroline August 6, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

OMG!!!! Brave MOM!!!!

Christy August 11, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I love that picture! What a great mom you are!! :)

Leslie October 14, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Hi Angela ~ I've stalked you down from your link under your siggy on the MB - I had the exact same experience on that Ferris Wheel!!! The things we don't do for our kids! I hope your ankle will hurry up and heal!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP