Saturday, May 24, 2008

changed my desk


I have had my new laptop since February. Its WAY more powerful than my desktop computer. It took me almost a month to move everything over. I was nervous! I have never been completely on a laptop. It seems so fragile, risky to do everything from the laptop and get rid of the tower. Well... My back has been hurting, my wrists have been hurting, everything. It was time to unhook the keyboard and the mouse and the monitor from the tower.

What a difference it has made. (well keyboard would not hook up to the laptop as its too old! apparently i need a usb keyboard! haha). I have my laptop set up as multimonitor. Yes! Both those monitors are output from the laptop. Its really a neat method. Maybe dh can get me another monitor that we can mount up in the space above the laptop.. hmm... oh Randy.....

4 comments:

MJ's Expressions May 24, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

I would love to know your experience with dual monitors. What exactly is it that you do with two at the same time? I realize it allows you to view more windows at the same time, are there any other advantages??

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Angie omg you see that Yahoo window you have open in that picture. That's the one that you were talking to me saying "I am going to do this blog". Well where are you? I am going to have to come over there and poke you in the ribs :P.

Amy Lemaniak June 13, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Ooh, Angela, I LOVE your new set up! I'm so jealous that you ahve 2 monitors! Do you just LOVE your new HP?

Pixel Fairy Princess June 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

LOL - that looks oh so familiar :D The desk set up :D

Thanks for the comment you left me at Scrap Girls! I thought I would pop over to your blog and say hi!

Ladybug hugs,
Deb

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP