Monday, September 24, 2007

U. R.

















This is a layout that i just recently did. I got to c0-host a chat @ Scrapgirls.com with one of my wonderful friends. This layout was inspired by Amanda Sok. She is a fabulous designer at ScrapGirls. Okay, can you tell... I LOVE ScrapGirls!! Pretty much anything i do, i use, i buy, i make is part of or revolves around ScrapGirls.

This is my Dearest little Baby. Okay, now she is 2, but this was one of my favorite photos of her. I love how big and glossy her beautiful eyes are. At this time you couldnt see her true colors yet as her eyes were still changing.

1 comments:

Goofy's House September 25, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Such a precious photo Ang. I love the way you have SG SG SG all over!! Way to get the word out!!! I just got a blog and still learning to work it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP