Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friday Night Sew In - Results

Friday Night Sew In happened last night and i was amazed at some things I  got accomplished. 

Finished putting the pieces together on the Marshmallow Brochette Quilt that I was making for my daughter. I also spent some time getting the back done. I just love making the backs as interesting as the tops!  
 
My beautiful assistants and great view!
 
I also got a TON of cutting done and some BowTie's created for the Scrappy BowTie Block Swap. Ive decided to utilize 5 fabrics and make 5 blocks. Swapping 20 and keeping 5 for myself. I might make more but I'll have to see how far I get!
 
If you want to have fun with the Friday Night Sew In click on the cute button!!  
 
Handmade by Heidi
 

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP