Saturday, August 16, 2008

Broken

Driving home on Monday night, a conversation with my 2 1/2 year old daughter.

    Daughter: Its broken mommie.
    Me: Whats broken?
    Daughter: the moon mommie, there
    Me: Oh my heck! How did it get broken?
    Daughter: The little girl at my church picked it up and went (ugh sound, and uhh sound with hand motions mimicking someone throwing something down)
    Me: Why did she do that?
    Daughter: I dont know
    Me: Can we glue it?
    Daughter: no, i cant see the pieces.
    Me: Poor moon
Thankfully the 1/2 moon became full and she was very happy that night because someone glued it!

1 comments:

Caroline August 16, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

What a sweet story!! Glad too that it got glued. I will certainly think about this in future when I look up at the moon. BTW I love your new background and banner!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP