Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good Morning Again


The last few days have been very difficult, seemed that the kids were purposley egging me to stress and a bad mood. But turns out it was a woman thing. LOL. Now i know how my mother felt with me and my sister. Forgive me Mom!!

Today im doing a chat on doing Desktops using scraping supplies. Its so much fun. I do it at the end of every month, just in time to get the next months ready. Hope to see a good turnout tonight. You wanna come? Register at ScrapGirls on the message board, and click on the chat link at 9pm est.

My supplies are mainly from ScrapGirls, including those awesome pumpkins. You can get a set of pumpkins, and all kinds of mouths/nose/eyes and you put them together how you want!!! Want some? Look here. With the exception of the background. That is from SP Kristie collection.

1 comments:

Goofy's House September 27, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

I love your desktop!! I hope to get mine done soon!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP